Tuesday, July 19, 2011

*Hot* Sweepstakes


I've NEVER liked sweepstakes but I thought I would give them a try...SOMEONE has to win, why can't that be you? You can enter Sweepstakes while your watching tv, or surfing the web! Here is a list of Sweepstakes I entered today. I am going to post a couple new ones every day! Good luck!
  1. The Dream Kitchen Sweepstakes: Grand Prize $250,000 -- 1st place Prize $1,000 (monthly)  2nd place $100.00 (monthly)
  2. Vacation of your Dreams Sweepstakes
  3. Mr.Goodbeer.com giveaway
  4. The Hot Off the Runway Sweepstakes
  5. Wyndham.Com - Accelerate Into The Fastlane Sweepstakes
  6. Amazon 2011 Baby Registry Sweepstakes
  7. Bud Light Port Paradise Sweeps
  8. Extreme Dream Makeover
  9. SunbeltVacations.Com - (Purchase Or Snail) Summer Giveaway Sweepstakes
  10. CaribbeanTravelmag.Com - Westin St. Martin Dawn Beach Sweepstakes

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers