Thursday, July 14, 2011

INFANT-TODDLER MUST HAVE!

My son just turned 1 years old so we took him off his bottle and he currently LOVES his Gerber sippy cup! He has been using it since he was about 8 months old. With my daughter I found myself having to buy new sippy cups every month because LEAK-PROOF really meant LEAK-PROOF FOR A MONTH! So, to my surprise, this cup has been so durable-and about 5 months later its still LEAK PROOF and totally AWESOME! I bought it for $6.99 but amazon currently has it for $4.29 with free shipping for amazon moms or if you spend $25.00. If you have an infant or toddler or know anyone expecting this would be an AWESOME gift! Its really hard to find products that are worth their value! Even though there are cheaper cups out there-you end up throwing them out in a month or two...THIS IS A MUCH MORE PRACTICAL WAY TO SAVE YOUR MONEY!Gerber Graduates by NUK BPA Free Sip and Smile Spill Proof Cup 2 Hand le Cup Design, 7 Ounce, Colors May Vary

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers