Tuesday, August 2, 2011

$10.00 *FREE* Gift card

Okay let's be real...When I saw the Shop it to me promotion (get 10 friends to sign up get a $10.00 gift card FREE) I jumped on the deal!!! But in all honesty I LOVE this site! It lets you know when your FAVORITE retail items go on sale! You can search for things and find the cheapest price.. example: i wanted to get a pair of BCBG shoes- Macys was ALL SOLD OUT of my size (and they were FULL PRICE *$110.00!) Anyways I plugged the information into Shop it to me and I found the SAME shoes for *$79.99 with FREE shipping and in my size! This site really GREAT deals (even better then the FREE $10.00 gift card you get when 10 friends sign up!) so if you have not done so, sign up- tell your friends about it and ask them to sign up via your link so that you can get credit! They can do the same...and before long we can all have FREE gift cards and great deals on clothes! *Don't know 10 people who would sign up, but might know a few? Don't let them go to waste-- You can send friends and family my blog posting so they can sign up through my link, I am using *ALL* the gift cards I get for our 1,000 fan giveaway!!!!!
You can get a FREE $10.00 gift card!!! I am sure you know 10 friends and family members--
Once 10 of your friends/family sign up you will get a $10.00 gift card in the mail!!!
All you have to do is follow this link to shop it to me sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one has to buy anything- JUST SIGN UP. So simple! Tell your friends, they can earn gift cards too!

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers