Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Discounted Dental Services

I save money when it comes to virtually everything...but on a recent visit to my dentist (i do not currently have dental insurance) I racked up a pretty big bill! When you NEED dental services, it's very important to get it taken care of immediately. So after I spent a ton of money I wanted to cry when the office assistant asked when I would like to come back to finish the work! She must of saw the look in my eyes or something because that's when she told me about Discounted Dental plans.  If you buy one of these plans (they average $70- 160) for yourself or your family you will save BIG! I went back to the dentist for a cleaning and xrays valued at $220.00 - it only cost me $40.00! So I had already gotten my money's worth! AMAZING! Remember you should be going to the dentist once every 6 months!!! If you are not you could face much more expensive problems sometime down the road! Don't let your lack of dental insurance prevent you from taking care of your teeth. Check out the different dental plans and see if your local dentist participates. You pay one free for yourself or one fee for your WHOLE FAMILY!

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers