Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FINALLY BACK || Nielson HomeScan || See if you accepted


What is the National Consumer Panel?

The National Consumer Panel focuses on measuring consumer attitudes and behavior. The panel is made up of people just like you, whose opinions help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve.

What's in it for me?

You'll earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, including electronics equipment, jewelry, household items, toys, and much more!
You'll also earn entries into our many exciting sweepstakes. But, above all, you'll be making your opinions count!

How do I join?

Simply fill out the online registration form today and you'll be on your way!
All information you provide is completely confidential


I got a phone call from Nielson TV Ratings a couple weeks back and they sent me a TV "watching diary" to fill out for one week and in return i got $30.00! I did something similar a couple of months ago and got $5.00 cash. Nielson HomeScan also gave me a  scanner and I scanned my purchases each week and then electronically sent them the information from my scanner. This is the BEST BEST BEST program out there. MONEY FOR WATCHING TV and shopping! 

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers