Monday, August 1, 2011

Groupon

If you have not already signed up for Groupon do it now! If you don't use Groupon after you sign up they send you a credit for $10.00- $15.00 or maybe even more. You can also refer friends to groupon to make more money towards purchases. Groupon offers great deals on things to do in local cities or you can get awesome national deals. I used my credits to buy$75 worth of wine for just $25 bucks! This will make a great gift :) I will post all of the National Deals Available today. Signing up is FREE- I received my free credits a few days after signing up- so sign up now so you can get some free credit. They will send it in a code to the email address you provide them with. I will post the National Deals Daily-- this are awesome deals with or without the FREE credit!
Sign up here

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers