Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's Back || Nielson HomeScan

This is back but hurry because the open sign up doesn’t last long!
 Here are some comments from 2 members of Nielson National Consumer Panel:
I got a phone call from Nielson TV Ratings, they are sending me a TV watching diaries to fill out for one week and in return, I get $30!
I recently joined, got accepted and got $30 in cash to my surprise so they are still offering this to new sign-ups so you may want to let people know!! I will sit around and get paid to watch tv anytime. Thank you!
Thank you so much I did get accepted after you posted about the Nielson thing and also got to do the TV diaries. Thanks!
AndNielson HomeScan has openings for new opinions. They give you a scanner and you scan your purchases each week and then electronically send them the information from your scanner.
It’s an awesome opportunity to earn cash, and gift points which can be redeemed for valuable Electronics, household items, toys and much more and you are giving your valuable opinion to help companies!
The openings for sign ups usually doesn’t last long so hurry on over here.

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers