Friday, August 26, 2011

Why you should join ShopAtHome.com RIGHT NOW!



What are the benefits of joining ShopAtHome.com?
ShopAtHome.com offers you:
  • Free shopping Toolbar providing you real-time alerts for coupons and cash back savings when shopping online
  • Up to 70% Cash Back on purchases from more than 3,000 merchants
  • Access to thousands of grocery coupons, restaurant coupons, prescription coupons, contests and free samples
  • Offers to exclusive double and triple cash back savings
  • Access to over 700 Catalogs and discounted Magazines
  • Free E-Newsletters with up-to-the-minute coupons and specials
  • Get $5.00 for free by signing up now!

This is a screen shot of my current balance in my ShopAtHome.com account. I started the account in July. I made a purchase 7/9/11 and got cash back for Restaurant.com purchase. Since it was within 30 days I also got a $5.00 credit for signing up for ShopAtHome.com..I currently have a balance of $8.10 in my account once my balance hits $20.00 I will be mailed a check!













No comments:

The Coupon Clippers