Saturday, September 3, 2011

5 STAR dentist recommended electric toothbrush for just $19.75 (value: $69.99)!!!


You can score a 5 STAR dentist recommended electric toothbrush for just $19.75 (value: $69.99)!!!
Here is how you can score this awesome deal:

You would be paying $55.00 today but you would get half of that back through a mail in rebate
    mail in rebate 27.50

full price you paid: $55.00
-5% cash back       $  2. 75
 -5.00 free sign up $ 19.75 


 That means you can score this 5 STAR Electric toothbrush for $19.75!
Read this review I found from a very satisfied customer:
I hope this toothbrush lasts as many years as the Oral-B toothbrush it replaced, which was at least ten years old. I love how clean it leaves my mouth feeling: if I go away and have to use an ordinary toothbrush for even a few days I find myself delighting in the dental-cleaning-clean feeling I get when I come home to my trusty electric. I don't know whether all electric toothbrushes are as good, but this one is great.
Buy one! 
WOW! I had no idea Oral-B electric toothbrushes could last that long! This is an AWESOME DEAL especially since the last time I went to the dentist my dentist was ranting and raving about electric toothbrushes and suggested I buy one. If you don't want or need one I am SURE someone in your family could use this as a gift =-)
Make sure you sign up for ShopAtHome.com then Search for WALMART or CLICK HERE
Once your on Walmart's page search for 

If you need more reasons to buy this totally affordable electric toothbrush here are a few:
  • The Oral-B Sonic technology brush that's slimmer than Sonicare Essence
  • Naturally whiten teeth by removing surface stains for a radiant smile
  • Gentle Sonic vibrations create a dynamic bristle cleaning action that removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
  • Two Brushing Modes and two Oral-B replacement heads (Pulsonic and Precision Tip) meet your unique cleaning needs
  • #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide: Oral-B
  • Timer helps you brush for dentist-recommended two minutes

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers