Thursday, September 1, 2011

PROFESSIONAL Oral-B Electric toothbrush only $23.69

Oral-B 1000 Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush, White and Blue

Amazon.com is currently offering the Oral-B 1000 Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush, White and Blue for $47.38 (original price $74.99) PLUS a 50% mail-in rebate valid through September 15, 2011. That means you can score this 5 STAR Electric toothbrush for $23.69 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
Read this review I found on Amazon from a very satisfied customer:
I hope this toothbrush lasts as many years as the Oral-B toothbrush it replaced, which was at least ten years old. I love how clean it leaves my mouth feeling: if I go away and have to use an ordinary toothbrush for even a few days I find myself delighting in the dental-cleaning-clean feeling I get when I come home to my trusty electric. I don't know whether all electric toothbrushes are as good, but this one is great.
Buy one! 
WOW! I had no idea Oral-B electric toothbrushes could last that long! This is an AWESOME DEAL especially since the last time I went to the dentist my dentist was ranting and raving about electric toothbrushes and suggested I buy one. This is such a good deal I bought a couple for gifts!

No comments:

The Coupon Clippers